As a Tax Senior, your primary responsibilities would be based around client needs, including:
Desired Skills and Experience
- Tax compliance (federal and state) for small to mid-sized privately held companies and their high wealth individual owners.
- Identify tax planning opportunities as part of the client engagement team.
- Interact with clients to obtain information to prepare required tax returns.
- 2+ years of progressive experience in public accounting.
- CPA is highly preferred, but can be in progress.
- Communication ability to work with outside clients and other professional service providers.
Move your career forward with Six People. Apply now!