Tax Manager - Public Accounting
CPA, Tax, Public accounting
Well-established local CPA firm with an office in Rockwall has need for an experienced Tax Manager. Their success in attributable to great people and strong teamwork.
Ideal applicants will be individuals with 8+ years of public accounting experience with a substantial amount of time devoted to tax compliance and planning of corporate, partnership and individual returns. Responsibilities of a Tax Manager will include:
- Tax planning,
- Preparation or review of tax provisions,
- Review work of tax staff, and
- Developing strong relationships with clients.
- CPA or CPA candidate, CPA license is highly preferred.
- 8+ years prior Public Accounting Experience
- Extensive tax preparation experience especially with corporate, partnership and complex individual returns
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatile, flexible and willing to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Commitment to excellence and high standards, both personally and professionally
Move your career forward with Six People. Apply now!