Accounting, Staff Accountant
Looking to start your accounting career off right? As a member of the accounting team, you'll get up to speed quickly on day to day accounting functions and learn from terrific teammates. Our client has true work/life balance, nice offices, and leadership who mentors and builds up their employees.What you'll be doing:
- Prepare cash and accrual journal entries with adequate support
- Prepare monthly and quarterly account reconciliations for a variety of general ledger accounts
- Work with team members to ensure the proper and continuous flow of accounting activities
- Maintain effective communication with other departments regarding accounting issues
- Prepare analyses necessary for efficient quarterly reviews and annual audits
- Assist in special projects as needed
- 1+ years experience in accounting of a company with revenue in excess of $1mm
- Degree in Accounting or Finance not required.
- Prior experience with purchasing, inventory, distribution a plus.
- Ability to work closely with teammates and cross train for other responsibilities.
- Outstanding references and background check.
If you possess these attributes; if you possess the desire to be a part of a well respected, established, growing company; if you enjoy working with smart, motivated people; if you want to perform in an organization that offers both technical challenge today, and room for advancement in the future;..... we would welcome the chance to speak with you!
Move your career forward with Six People. Apply now!