Senior Financial Analyst
Finance, MBA, Real Estate, Financial Analyst
Our client is growing and has a newly created opportunity.Primary responsibilities:
Desired skills and experience:
- Analyze budget and forecast variances to actual and review with management team.
- Assist in the annual budgeting and quarterly re-forecasting process.
- Maintain quarterly portfolio roll-up models and reports.
- Create and maintain complex entity level models for wholly owned assets.
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis and modeling.
- Assist with investor project requests.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Finance with above average GPA.
- 3-5+ years experience in finance (real estate preferred, but not required).
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment to create ad hoc financial models and pro formas.
- Able to prepare and analyze detailed financial statements and large volumes of data.
- Fundamental understanding of quantitative financial metrics and terms regularly used in the real estate sector.
- Flexible in adjusting to changing priorities
- Clear communication – written and verbal
Move your career forward with Six People. Apply now!