Accounting, CPA, General Ledger, Accountant
Looking for work / life balance with challenging accounting responsibilities? This is the opportunity for you!What you'll be doing:
- Work with the accounting team to plan, organize and maintain accurate financial information for investment financial statements.
- Utilize knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, knowledge of Company accounting policies and professional judgment to determine or recommend appropriate recording of transactions
- Maintain effective communication with other departments.
- Coordinate with supervisors to provide tax adjustments and supporting schedules necessary to file companies' tax returns.
- Prepare analyses necessary for efficient quarterly reviews and annual audits
- Assist in special projects as needed
- B.A. in Accounting (Masters or MBA preferred).
- 3-4 years experience in accounting - public accounting is a plus, but not required,
- CPA not required, but eligibility is a preference.
- Advanced knowledge of GAAP
- Team-oriented communication skills,
- Trustworthy, reliable, and goal oriented,
- Strong references
If you possess these attributes; if you possess the desire to be a part of a well respected, established, growing company; if you enjoy working with smart, motivated people; if you want to perform in an organization that offers both technical challenge today, and room for advancement in the future;..... we would welcome the chance to speak with you!
Move your career forward with Six People. Apply now!