Senior Accountant - Financial Reporting
Financial Reporting Senior Accountant - Dallas, TX
Our client, a well established leader in the travel and hospitality industry, is adding a new member to their accounting team to help with all aspects of internal and external reporting.
- Assist with external audits and reviews performed throughout the year.
- Prepare financial statements in accordance with GAAP and SEC regulations.
- Assist with preparation of quarterly and annual bank certification reporting packages.
- Participate in the research of inquiries from other departments.
- Various ad hoc reports and statements as requested.
- Special projects as assigned, some of which may be urgent and require overtime.
As Financial Reporting Senior Accountant, your primary responsibility would be assisting with the financial reporting process, but we're looking for more than that. Preference will be give to people who possess the following skills and attributes:
- Proven accounting experience in a fast paced, technically complex, growing organization (preference to those with 1-3+ years, including Big 4 and/or CPA);
- Intelligence and the ability to innovate;
- Excellent team-building, leadership and communication skills across all levels of a large organization;
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Thrives working under multiple deadlines with changing priorities;
- Highly motivated, ambitious, and goal oriented;
- Self-assurance, disposition to action;
- Integrity, character and work ethic of the highest levels;
If you possess these attributes; if you possess the desire to be part of a growing team while adding to your professional background; if you enjoy working with smart, motivated people; if you want to perform in an organization that offers both technical challenge today, and room for advancement in the future, we would welcome speaking with you and encourage you to apply today!
Please submit your latest resume via this posting
Move your career forward with Six People. Apply now!