Financial Analyst, Investor Reporting, Real Estate, Finance, MBA
Combination of financial analysis and communication with investors in large real estate fund.Basic job functions:
- Assist with drafting quarterly and annual investor letters, working closely with Fund Accounting and Fund Asset Management groups.
- Assist with drafting presentation materials for and assist with coordination of annual investor and advisory committee meetings.
- Assist with preparing quarterly fund performance update presentations to have available for existing investor or prospect meetings.
- Assist in preparing responses to investor inquiries
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Four year college degree from an accredited university in finance, accounting, or real estate with above average GPA is required.
- Conscientious with attention to detail, time management and organization skills
- Demonstrate initiative, flexibility and creativity and provide complete follow through on areas of responsibility
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel and design programs for graphics
- Excellent analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to develop conceptual ideas into effective communication
- Ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize in a dynamic work environment
If you possess these attributes; if you enjoy working with smart, motivated people; if you want to perform in an organization that offers both technical challenges today, and room for advancement in the future, we would welcome speaking with you and encourage you to apply today!
Move your career forward with Six People. Apply now!