Experienced Tax Senior
Tax, CPA, real estate, public accounting
If you enjoy managing the entire tax compliance and planning process, but don't want to manage staff or be buried in compliance work, this is the opportunity for you. Our client, a closely held investment company, is seeking an experienced income tax senior to manage all tax aspects of 80+ entities. Responsibilities include:
- Maintain and oversee all federal and state tax reporting requirements for 80+ entities, including partnership, trust, corporation, private foundation and individuals.
- Coordinate and facilitate tax compliance and planning with outside CPA firm.
- Track and process quarterly estimated tax payments.
- Manage annual financial audit of two entities.
- On a quarterly basis, create financial statements, including some journal entries, for parent company.
- Track property basis (including multiple 1031 exchange properties).
- Working knowledge of the U.S. tax code with strong technical skills in accounting and tax preparation,
- Real estate partnerships and private equity holdings experience preferred.
- 3 - 5+ years income tax compliance experience.
- Bachelors in accounting
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred
Move your career forward with Six People. Apply now!