Our client offers a unique opportunity to take your next step toward a CFO role, gain exposure to Executive management and show your accounting, team building and leadership chops.
If you possess the desire to be a part of a growing, established, Private Equity backed team; if you enjoy working with smart, motivated people; if you want to perform in an organization that offers the opportunity to make a difference every day with room for advancement in the future;..... we would welcome the chance to speak with you!What you'll be doing:
Qualifications and Skills
- Take ownership and lead the entire accounting and finance functions of a growing business.
- Work closely with the CEO to develop strategic, operations and financial plans.
- Prepare monthly reporting package for Board and P/E firm.
- Coordinate the annual audit.
- Actively manage daily accounting functions including a small staff.
- Become a valuable part of the leadership team by solving problems and helping the business grow.
- Proven track record of being proactive, driven and the desire to succeed professionally.
- If you have retail or multi-location industry experience, that's a plus.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Accounting with above average GPA.
- CPA (or candidate) not required, but would be given preference.
- 8+ years experience in accounting.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment to create ad hoc financial models and pro formas.
- Flexible in adjusting to changing priorities
- Clear communication – written and verbal
- Excellent references.
(Only local candidates will be considered for this opportunity)
Move your career forward with Six People. Apply now!