Accounting, Real Estate, CPA, Public Accounting
Real estate firm with properties across the country experiencing an explosion of growth. Our client is looking to hire an Accounting Manager from a Big 4, or regional CPA firm that is looking to transition out of public accounting. If you have some public accounting experience, as well a strong background in working with real estate clients, then we would love to tell you more about this amazing opportunity.
What You Will Be Doing
- Supervise team of property accountants
- Act As field liaison for property accounting related issues
- Review journal entries, variance analysis and month end close status
- Prepare and review shared portfolio schedules for certain balance sheet accounts for property accountants to reconcile
- Prepare final disposition accounting
- Design and generate financial reports from accounting applications and utilize advanced Excel skills (Advanced formulas, macros, pivot tables, etc)
What You Need for this Position
- More Than 5 Years of experience and knowledge of commercial real estate
- CPA or CPA Candidate
- Public Accounting
- Financial Statement Reviews
- Financial Reporting
Move your career forward with Six People. Apply now!