Working with recruiters:
We are equally selective in choosing candidates and clients and think you should do the same when choosing your recruiter.
Choose a recruiter who:
- Works in your specific field.
- Has a successful track record with the level and type of positions you want.
- Has a personal chemistry that clicks with yours.
- Has a stellar reputation.
- Passes a reference check.
Avoid Recruiters who:
- Show unethical behavior
- Demand that you use only their service
- Charge the candidate a fee for their service.
- Release your resume or other personal information without permission.
- Have a personal chemistry that does not click with yours.
Maintain a relationship with your Recruiter by:
- Providing information about yourself, your targeted job profile and your skill-set.
- Having periodic contact and discussions.
- Expecting a give and take relationship.
- Allowing him/her to offer professional career advice.